.

.

dimarts, 22 d’octubre del 2013













I don't know who took the picture but I guess it must have been the author of the graffiti, Banksy, or another person who lives near of this wall.
In this picture we see a graffiti done by Banksy in the Gaza Strip.
Banksy is one of the best painters in the world because all his graffiti have a great message and a social criticism. I really like it.
The Gaza Strip is a wall separating Israel and Palestine, two countries at war constantly. The girl flying with a balloon in her hands represents freedom, the freedom that can't have children who live in an area that is constantly being bombarded. It is a very simple graffiti but is much more than it is. In the art of Banksy does not predominate and cheerful colors in is picture we see that everything is in black.
I have always liked the Banksy graffiti, but this is my favorite. I chosed this photo because it is simple and has a very important meaning.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada